Holidays

It's been busy around here. From Thanksgiving up until now, all we have done is go, go, go. It's been a lot of fun. We have done a lot of things and E is learning so quickly. He can now give the sounds of a ton of animals: bear, cow, snake, lion, dog, cat, rooster and chicken. He has started signing more and saying more words. My favorite new thing he is doing is saying please (pl-eas) and he takes his hand in a big circle above his head. I have tried to teach him the correct sign for please but it didn't work. His is way cuter anyway.

I came to the realization that maybe we should have gotten E a few more gifts for Christmas. I struggle with it because he is only 15 (almost 16) months old. He is getting some mega blocks, Go Go Smart Wheels, Little People Farm and tractor. The tractor is from when I was little. T got him a Fiona book.

What kind of things do you get your littles for Christmas?